Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Poker Starts

I recently found a blog about a person that is starting with $50 and grinding away at the micro limit stakes. His Blog is Here.This has motivated me to be serious about my game and hopefully improve it. Unfortunately, I have not had good bankroll management in the past but that all ends today.

I start this blog to make myself play honest and in the guidelines I need to stay within. I deposited $30 and lost in the beginning do to tilt and pot limit omaha (PLO). SO my new rule is not to play plo and stick to 4 tables of .01/.02 no limit holdem until I reach $125. After that point I will move up to .02/.05 stakes. I have managed to get my losses back and then about $2 extra.

Here is my graph so far:


As you can see in the beginning it was very swingy and I was losing due to the variance in PLO.

So today I did a session of just 4 tables of no limit holdem, which is also the very end of the graph above:


So there we go. 1.14.2010 Bankroll= $32.29

No comments:

Post a Comment