Friday, January 15, 2010

Off to a Good Start


Played 500 hands and won about $9. Im a bit more passive then I should be but I find it more fun to play that way. I like to be in different situations with different hands. I was proud that after I lost near the end I stuck with my gameplan and didnt tilt. And because I didnt tilt I was able to finish strong and get those losses back.

Here is a couple of hands.

Called an all in with j10. 4.33 pot.
  • diablowrcrs2010 was pushing all in every hand so I figured my j 10 would be good here. I didnt account for the player called behind me though! Anyways got lucky and hit a jack on the flop.
My Bluff for the day.
  • After he checked the turn, I made up my mind that I was shoving the river unless an ace popped up. Luckily the play worked but I dont think I would try it at higher stakes.

1 comment: